Home

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post #1 - Getting Started

What up.

So this is my first blog post. The idea behind this blog is to help keep everyone updated on how everything is going as far as training, fundraising, and eventually about riding coast to coast. So let's go...

Check out my B&B Bio: http://bikeandbuild.org/rider/5556
It helps explain who I am and why I feel like its a good idea to ride 4100 miles with a bunch of strangers raising money for affordable housing. It also has a handy "Donate" button that you can click. Any amount is appreciated (and tax deductable!). Check out B&B's website (www.bikeandbuild.org) for any more information or send me an email (barrett.hoover9@gmail.com).

Now for the normal blog stuff:

Last night was my first time on the road bike in 2012, and it was on the trainer. I really hate riding on the trainer, but it is a necessary evil. I only rode for about 45 minutes. On the plus side my Dad has all the movie channels, which is nice. I had aspirations of mountain biking before work this morning, but something about my bed being warm and it being cold outside kind of messed me up. I will get better about it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment